Sometimes you're the only sunshine someone might see all day. Shine bright today. Especially since it's Tuesday... don't let the Monday blues roll over!
Just for fun, today, here's a few ways to shine bright:
- Listen to uplifting, happy music on your commute. Ed Sheeran is always a winner for me.
- Read a short devotion before you even get out of bed.
- Create a positive morning ritual, like this guy's. (Hint: no Facebook, news, etc... BUT there is one social media outlet he uses to start his day off right)
- Smile at people. Even if they don't smile back... at least YOU did your part, eh? Most of the time, though, your smile can trigger a "hello!"
- Check out this list of 12 Things Happy People Do Differently. Take note of some of them. Acts of kindness go such a long way... like holding the door for someone.
- Compliment someone. Seriously. How much do you love being complimented? It's the best.
- Listen more than you talk. Show genuine interest. Eye contact is more important than you realize.
- Bake for people. Obviously.
What other ways can you be the sunshine and light to someone's day?